If you are considering curly hairstyles for prom, listed below are some tips for you to have that gorgeous, wavy hair look.
• It is best to shampoo and condition that crowning glory of yours to make it smooth and silky prior to styling it. Utilize a blow dryer to make it dry.
• Curly hairstyles for prom are lovely when parted. You can part the hair on one side or go for a middle parting.
• Create a ponytail, with its base just at the back of your ears. If you have natural curls, crumple the side-brushed ponytail, but if your hair is straight, you can make use of barrel curlers and curling iron to make it coiled.
• A wavy hair can become dry quickly, so you must begin conditioning it ahead of time. Condition it weekly, so that it appears at its finest for your prom night.
• If your hair is wavy, you can try on various products to achieve a curly effect. Condition your hair, utilize a hairspray, and blow dry gently, while making sure it has not been dried too much.
• Scrunch your hair while it dries to achieve incredible curls.
Just like a long, straight, and shiny hair, a curly or wavy hair can put an emphasis to your beauty. All you need to do is to ensure that your hairstyle is properly done and suits your face structure very well.